• (1) Worm Drive Table Saw
• (1) 24-Tooth Diablo Carbide Rip Cutting Blade
• (1) Miter Gauge and Self-Aligning Fence
• (1) Guard System with Anti-Kick Back Device
• (1) Insert
• (1) Push Stick
• (1) Wrench
• (1) FREE SPTA70WT-ST Jobsite Table Saw Stand
• The first ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw makes this the ultimate ripping machine
• Solid construction coupled with best in class Dual-Field motor keeps it cutting a lifetime
• 25 In. rip capacity and 3-1/2 In. depth of cut for demanding jobs and increased productivity
• Portable and compact
• Amperage: 15
• Arbor Size: 5/8"
• Bevel Capacity: 46 Degrees
• Blade Diameter: 10"
• Cord Length: 6 Feet
• Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/4-Inch
• Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 3-1/2"
• Maximum RPM - No Load: 5,300
• Net Tool Weight: 9 lbs.
• Voltage: 120V
We’re bringing something to the table that pros have wanted for a while—the world’s first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, you get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.