Home Mag-Lite Flashlight Index
- Maglite's exclusive cam-driven beam changes from spot to flood with a turn
of the head to give you a perfectly focused beam at any distance.
- A patented, self-cleaning switch virtually eliminates the oxidation that
accumulates in other flash lights, resulting in an extremely reliable switch.
- Unlike other companies, Mag lite takes the extra step to plate our contacts
with the finest metals to enhance conductivity, reduce oxidation, and increase
- Every reflector is computer-designed to work with a specific lamp and power
supply to achieve maximum brilliance and efficiency.
- A superior quality White Star krypton lamp delivers exceptional performance.
Maglte includes A second krypton lamp in the tail cap.
- Our high-grade rubber O-rings at each opening ensure a Maglite is exceedingly
resistant to water and simply steadfast in its ability to withstand shock.
- An anodized finish inside and out offers optimum corrosion resistance and
reduces the possibility of battery damage to the body of your MagLite.
- Our lower resistance circuitry allows a more efficient use of the batteries.
In fact, batteries that have burned out in other flashlights will continue to
power a Maglite.
- "Fortune" and "Money" magazines have both called
the Mini Maglite one of the products America makes best.
- Every Maglite flashlight is designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
||4730 W. Spring Mountain Road, Suite B, Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
||FAX (702) 871-1842
copyright 1997-2013 mytoolstore.com by PCT