- Cable ends surface ground to ensure strong linkage between cable and
- Closed linkage for transfer of high torque.
- Stainless steel spring and pin avoiding break-downs.
- Safety-T-Coupling with facet for easy joining of cables.
Flexible, for general purpose cleaning jobs of an undemanding type and over
short operating distances. Easy to use even in narrow pipes with multiple
Standard with core
With black plastic core, unaffected by temperature or weather, no blocking up
with debris, dirt or long-fibred remains of blockages caused by textiles or
cellulose materials. Higher degree of rigidity and resistance to deformation
than standard cables. Also prevents loss of cable in drain if break occurs
Rothenberger high performance drain cleaning cables, incorporate a safety
coupling device. Suitable for ROTHENBERGER drain cleaning machines as well as
other manufacturers' machines using 16 mm - 5/8", 22 mm - 7/8"
and 32 mm - 1 1/4" cables.
- Manufactured from high quality spring steel, C-DIN 17223, B 11-material
- Specially hardened and tempered for
- maximum springiness with a high degree of elasticity and
- high resistance to wear and tear*
- Suitable for regular use on the most demanding jobs
- Tightly wound coil profile for high torque transmission and avoidance of
entanglement when being carried
- 16 mm, 22 mm and 32 mm LH-wind which has the effect of increasing the
stiffness when subject to RH drive, independent of resistance caused by the
- Cable ends supplied with generously proportioned connecting sections for
efficient changing of couplings
- Couplings cannot be misplaced. Flat ground ends for positive firm fit of
cables and couplings.
- T-nut safety coupling system with locking pressure pin. Quick and simple
extending and shortening of cables and fitting and removal of various drain
- High quality construction. Spring mounted stainless steel pressure pin with
stainless steel spring ensures operational safety even during long periods
of continual use, because of reduced danger of corrosion and breakage.
Prevents loss of cables and heads in pipes.
- Bevelled leads-in make for trouble free coupling - even when wearing gloves
- Cables of varying diameters can be fitted together by means of reduction
lengths and extension pieces e.g. when using cables or tool heads with
various coupling formats